How To Measure Nipple Size？
Finding the correct shield or flange size for your breast pump is crucial for your comfort and milk output. To ensure optimal milk expression and post-pumping comfort, accurately measuring your nipple size is essential. If you're unsure how to do it correctly, we provide two methods to help you.
Knowing What is a Breast Pump Flange?
The breast pump flange is an essential part that creates a vacuum seal with your breast during pumping, allowing milk to be extracted. Choosing the right flange size is crucial for comfort and maximizing milk output. Here's a simple guide to help you determine your MomMed wearable pump flange size.
* Use the nipple ruler or the normal ruler to measure(Do not include the areola).
* Remember to prioritize your comfort and be gentle while measuring.
Hopefully, this guide helps you make sure your nipples are comfortable when you are expressing.
1. Fold double along lin.
2. Carefully cut out the circles along the lines. This is important for accurate measurements!
3. At the end of your pumping sesion, use the holes to select a size that fits most snugly around your nipple.
* Try measuring in front of a mirror!